Fort Myers Autonomous Vehicle Accident Attorney
What happens when you are injured by a driverless car? Trying to determine who is at fault and whose responsibility it is to pay can be confusing and overwhelming. Driverless cars are a relatively new addition to our roadways so it is no wonder that you are feeling confused as to how to proceed.
The attorneys at Farah & Farah understand the feeling of uncertainty that comes with trying to figure out who is responsible for an car accident that was seemingly caused by no one. We will help get you the answers you need to determine what went wrong and whose fault it actually was. We understand what you are going through and we want to help you get your life back in order.
Call us right away at (877) 245-6707 for a free consultation and we will go over your legal options with you.
What to Expect From Farah & Farah
- Our personal injury attorneys in Fort Myers will dedicate the resources necessary to be successful in handling your case.
- We understand what is involved in autonomous vehicle accidents and will determine the liability in the accident.
- We will make the insurance company pay fair market value for your vehicle.
- Our investigators will gather evidence, visit the scene of the accident, find video surveillance, and witnesses to help determine what caused the driverless car to cause an accident.
- We will work with the insurance company to handle your property damage and get you a rental so you can continue to get from one place to another.
Who is Liable for an Autonomous Vehicle Injury/Accident?
Right now, the manufacturers of the driverless car technology are trying to persuade the government to preempt or prevent product liability claims from being filed after an accident with a driverless vehicle.
If successful, it could mean that when consumers are injured by driverless technology, they may have to seek compensation from a common insurance pool rather than lay fault with a manufacturer.
Why Should I Hire an Attorney for my Autonomous Vehicle Injury?
Given that the waters surrounding liability are so murky, having an attorney that is apprised of ever-changing precedents is essential. You need someone in the process looking out for your interests. An attorney will best be able to determine who has to pay, and then they will fight to make sure they cover damages.
How Much Will an Attorney Cost?
You won’t have any upfront costs when you work with Farah & Farah. In fact, unless we win your case, you will be charged nothing. The attorneys at Farah & Farah believe that everyone should have access to fair representation. Our contingency fee policy makes us accessible to everyone regardless of their current financial situation. We will invest our money and resources into fighting for your case and if we win, we will recover our fees from the settlement.
Farah & Farah Can Get You Relief
If you’ve been in an accident with a driverless vehicle we want to help put a face to the party whose negligence led to your accident. Our compassionate lawyers know what you’re going through and will treat you with the respect you deserve. Call us today at (877) 245-6707 today to get the process started.