We'll Review YOUR CASE FOR FREE!
Inadequate or Negligent Security
You’re not responsible for their negligence.
They should have protected you. Now you’re hurt.
The business should have known that the property wasn’t safe. If they had, you might not have gotten hurt. If you were assaulted, targeted by a criminal, or victimized in any way due to inadequate or negligent security, you may be entitled to compensation.
You can and should pursue a personal injury claim or lawsuit against the business that failed to protect you. Business owners have a duty to take care of people they invite to their property. That’s not just a moral duty – it’s a legal duty, too.
If inadequate security at a place of business resulted in your injury, the attorneys at Farah & Farah can help. We’ll listen to your story, investigate the incident, and help secure a settlement or verdict that pays for your medical care and lost wages.
Premises liability attorneys who invest in your case
Something awful happened to you, and we understand what you’re going through. When we agree to take your case, we’re investing in you.
We know you weren't at fault, and we know the business should have done more to protect you. Our job is to help you recover the money they owe you for your financial hardship.
If you’ve been injured due to inadequate security at a Florida or Georgia business, we can help you:
- Find the right doctors to treat your physical injuries, provide mental health treatment, and perform a complete medical assessment
- Work with medical providers to reduce your bills, so you take home more money
- Investigate the incident and the business to determine fault and build a strong case
- Handle all paperwork from insurance companies and hospitals, so you don’t have to
- Secure the maximum possible verdict or settlement, so you can pay your bills, recover lost wages, and get your life back on track
You don’t pay until we win your case.
And in the event we don’t win your case, you owe us nothing. No exceptions. No gotchas.
We only take fees out of settlements and verdicts.
Our attorneys are motivated to fight for the highest possible settlement or verdict! It’s just one more way we invest in your case, your victory, and in you. Let’s get the financial support you deserve. Contact Farah & Farah today and tell us about your case!