Gainesville Bicycle Accident Attorney
The impact of a bicycle accident can be stressful and frustrating, with injuries that need healing and bills along with other expense that must be paid. At Farah & Farah, we understand how important it is to have the resources to manage your recovery effectively. Our team of injury lawyers can help guide you through this process. We will fight for the compensation you deserve after your bicycle accident and ensure you’re able to cover your medical bills and other expenses as they arise.
To learn more about your legal options, call our team at Farah & Farah today at (877) 245-6707 for your free, no-obligation consultation.
How Our Experts Can Help
- We’ll help you find medical professionals to document and treat on your injuries
- We’ll guide you through the insurance details to ensure your claim is processed effectively
- We’ll work with investigators to analyze your accident and ensure your case is solidified before trial
- We’ll offer you access to a team of experts you can contact at any time to ask questions about your case
How We Work to Save You Money
Our contingency fee payment is designed so that you only pay out of pocket if we win your case. We’ve adopted this policy as a way to protect our clients and to show you that we’re truly supportive of your case and will harness all of our resources.
Common Injuries in Bike Accidents
Bike accidents can often leave you with severe injuries. Because you are unprotected and open to the elements on your bike, you are likely to suffer broken bones and significant cuts when you’re involved in an accident involving another car. Broken arms and broken legs are two of the most common injuries bike riders experience when they have an accident on the road, but severe head, neck and back injuries are also very common.
Common Causes of Bike Accidents
When it comes to bike accidents, driver error is often at the center of it. When a driver isn’t paying attention to the road, the results can be catastrophic. This often occurs during morning commutes when drivers are thinking about their work schedule or otherwise not paying attention. Road defects are another common cause of bike accidents, as sometimes the bike lane might not be maintained as effectively as the rest of the roadway.
What to Do After a Bike Accident
If you have been injured in a bike accident, it can be a confusing and disorienting experience. Here is a checklist for what you should do in the immediate aftermath:
- Photograph the bike accident scene
- Report the accident to the police and your insurance
- Safely store your damaged bicycle
- Ask a bike shop manager to assess the damage and get documentation
- DON’T talk about the accident on social media
- DON’T sign any insurance documents without speaking to a legal professional
- DON’T speak to anyone about the accident without first consulting a legal professional
Trust Farah & Farah for Relief
Our team at Farah & Farah is here to guide you through your case. We will always treat you with compassion, dignity, and respect throughout the entire process. Call us today for your free consultation.