Car Accident Lawyers in Daytona Beach
You or a family member has recently be involved in a Daytona Beach car accident. Whether you were struck while cruising down the highway or banged into while pulling out of a parking spot, the accident was severe enough to warrant police and medical attention. You’ve started to experience complications with your injuries and your insurance isn’t prepared to help pay for the extensive rehabilitation or surgery that you require. You are now forced to wonder:
- How am I going to pay for all of this?
- Who is responsible for my injuries?
- Do I have legal options?
- Should I call a lawyer?
The Daytona Beach car accident lawyers at Farah & Farah want you to know, that you are not alone in this fight and help is available. Regardless of how you ended up in this situation, you are in pain and it is someone else’s fault. What you need is a specific plan for how to pursue legal action against this person or entity and, perhaps more importantly, how to make sure that the process does not eat up too much of your time or resources. This is where we can help. The law firm of Farah & Farah has been helping victims such as you, recover damages from negligent drivers for the past three decades. We know the burden car accidents can have upon a family and we are fully prepared to help you obtain the compensation you need to recover, in comfort.
Call our office today and schedule a free consultation> with one of our Daytona Beach personal injury attorneys. The number to dial is (386) 267-6921.
I’ve Been in Accident – What Should I Do?
There are a few steps one should take immediately following a Daytona Beach car accident. Please consider the following and act accordingly:
- Get medical help – Odds are, you need it even if you don’t think you do. Accident victims in “shock” often underplay the extent of their injuries because the endorphins released during the accident literally prevent the body from feeling as much pain as it normally would.
- Call the police – Dial 911 ASAP, if the accident involves injuries to anybody or if it involves excessive damage. Not only is it the responsible thing to do, it is the law in Florida.
- Gather information – Collect names, numbers, and other identifying info from witnesses and other participants in the accident. Get insurance info, VIN numbers, license plate and driver’s license info, and pictures of the accident and any injuries you have. If you are too hurt to get this information, task a witness or a fellow passenger to get the info for you. It can really help you later on if you want to pursue litigation against the at-fault driver or another party.
Resourceful Representation by our Daytona Beach Car Accident Lawyers
If you have been involved in a Daytona Beach car accident, call Farah & Farah today to discuss your case with a member of our personal injury team. Remember, all information provided to us is confidential and you owe us nothing until your case has been won. That is our guarantee to you and your family. Don’t delay. Call now – (386) 267-6921.