Jacksonville Burn Injury Lawyer
Burn injuries can be some of the most devastating injuries you can incur, as they exact both a severe physical and emotional toll. If you or a loved one have suffered a serious burn injury, the road to recovery may be long and difficult. The last thing you need are questions about money. How will I pay for my medical treatment and physical therapy? What if I can’t return to work?
At Farah & Farah, we can help you ease the financial burden that comes with recovering from a significant burn injury. We genuinely care about you and your health and will lend a sympathetic ear to find out how this event has affected your life. Without dedicated legal representation, you may unknowingly accept a poor settlement, rather than the full and fair amount you deserve. Call us today for a free consultation. Our Jacksonville burn injury attorneys can go over your legal options and put a plan in place to secure the compensation that you need after your accident.
How Farah & Farah Can Help You After a Burn Injury
When you work with Farah & Farah, you can expect to be treated with respect and dignity as we fight for your rights. We handle all aspects of your case but are also involved in making sure you get the care you need. We will always:
- Send investigators to gather any evidence for your case
- Help you find a doctor to treat your burns and document the injury
- Negotiating your medical bills so you can get more money
- Getting insurance companies to reimburse you for prescriptions
- Working through the stacks of paperwork from medical facilities and insurance companies
- Working with your health insurance provider to cover all medical bills
What Can I Recover in a Burn Injury Claim?
Recovery from a serious burn often involves a significant financial burden. A burn injury lawsuit can help you mitigate the costs associated with your injuries and minimize the impact they have on your life, both in the interim and long-term. We can investigate the cause of your accident and build a strong evidence-based case with the help of our network of cause and origin experts, forensic specialists and medical professionals. Our attorneys can fight for fair and full compensation that covers things such as:
- Short-term treatment to soothe your burns
- Long-term treatment options such as cosmetic/plastic surgery
- Income loss
- Emotional pain/suffering sustained due to the accident
- Transportation to future appointments
Your legal team will work hard to uncover every avenue possible to get maximum compensation for what has happened to you. We will word hard to make sure you won’t have to settle for less than you deserve. It is essential that you file your claim as possible as, in Florida, you have up to four years to make a valid personal injury claim from the date the incident took place.
How Do I Get Money after a Burn Injury Accident?
In order to have a fair shot at receiving compensation after you or a loved one have suffered burn injuries, it is important to evaluate whether you have a case. Can you answer “Yes” to the following questions?
- Did someone else’s careless or wrongful actions cause your burn injury accident?
- Is there proof that someone else is responsible for causing the accident?
- Can you show that you suffered physical injuries, emotional suffering and/or financial losses as a result?
With a knowledgeable Jacksonville burn injury attorney on your side, you do not have to navigate the personal injury claims process alone. Let Farah & Farah handle your claim. We understand the urgency of your needs as a burn survivor and will work tirelessly to get you and your family the financial security for quality medical care and other necessities.
No matter what the cause, if another person is responsible for harming you or your loved one, do not wait to speak with a compassionate Jacksonville burn injury lawyer.
Common Types of Burn Injuries
There are three different levels of burn injuries when it comes to severity; first degree, second degree and third degree, with third degree being the most severe. Some of the common types of burn injuries you can suffer include:
- Thermal Burns – from contact with fire, steam, hot metals, scalding liquids.
- Chemical Burns – from contact with chemicals, acids, solvents, etc.
- Radiation Burns – from contact with ultraviolet rays or nuclear radiation.
- Electrical Burns – from contact with an electrical current.
Burns can result from many different types of accidents, however, they are commonly caused by:
- Car Accidents
- Product Defects
- Medical Malpractice
- Work Accidents
- Dangerous Premises
- Chemical Exposure
Farah & Farah Can Get You Immediate Relief
If someone else’s negligence has caused your burns, please don’t hesitate to take action. You deserve to be compensated for your injury, and at Farah & Farah we understand that you need to focus on the healing process. Let us take control of the situation by calling our office today.