Jacksonville Construction Booming
Anyone driving around Jacksonville has probably noticed the boom in construction projects all over the city. It seems that almost every other day a new large building project is announced. Here are a few of the major buildings and services popping up in Jacksonville:
- New $30 million water treatment plant
- New 4,000 seat amphitheater in Richard Ray Park
- $37 million in repairs to the Liberty Street Bridge
- 30 new electric vehicle charging stations
- Downtown Bus Rapid Transit corridor
- New regional transit stations at the Convention Center
- Overland Bridge project replacing overpasses along I-95
- M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Baptist Health Hospital renovations
Jacksonville isn’t a secret any more. More people and businesses are finding a place to call home and do business in north Florida. And this long list of project doesn’t include all the residential apartment buildings downtown. These projects are good for the city and will help shape the next few decades of Jacksonville life. But, construction projects can be dangerous.
Even the safest workers and construction companies have accidents. If you or a loved one has been injured or slipped at a construction site, DO NOT hesitate to contact an experienced Jacksonville personal injury attorney. Farah & Farah can be there for you and your family. Contact us at (800) 533-3555.