Thai Phi H. Vo
Attorney Tampa, FL
Thai Phi H. Vo is an attorney at Farah & Farah’s Tampa office. Thai is driven by the desire to make a positive difference in the lives of others, and is committed to providing solid legal advice and guidance in order to help his clients overcome any challenges they face. Thai obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree in Legal Studies from the University of Central Florida and followed up with law school at Barry School of Law in Orlando. Ultimately, Thai completed his Juris Doctorate at the University of Florida’s Levin College of Law where he grew his experience in civil and criminal law.
About Thai Phi H. Vo
Outside of the office, Thai enjoys making memories with his little girl and wife, and spending time with his extended family, two rescue chihuahuas, and two rescue rabbits.
Proud member of
- Florida Bar
- Young Lawyers Division of the Florida Bar
- The Journal of Technology Law & Policy
- University of Central Florida
- Barry School of Law
- University of Florida Levin College of Law
- Two book awards (highest grade in a class of 70+ students) for two courses in Civil Procedure, and Research and Writing.
- Part of the legal team that secured a $1,275,000.00 settlement in pre-litigation recently