Attorney Jacksonville, FL
Originally from Orlando, Florida, Rebecca obtained her Bachelor’s degree from Georgia Southern University, where she also completed a minor in German while living abroad. She returned to the U.S. and obtained her law degree from Florida Coastal School of Law in 2016. During law school, she served as President for the Military Law Society, International Law Society and earned Pro Bono Honors for her work helping Veterans navigate their disability benefits.
About Rebecca Morrison
Before joining Farah and Farah, Rebecca was a trial attorney with a small firm representing clients in a range of personal injury cases with an interest in Maritime Law. She is dedicated to providing client-focused advocacy and giving a voice to those in need.
When Rebecca isn’t practicing law, she enjoys traveling with her husband and being involved in organizations around the Jacksonville area.
Proud member of
- Florida Bar
- Middle District of Florida
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Jacksonville Justice Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Phi Alpha Delta International Law Fraternity
- Chester Bedell Inn, American Inn of Courts- Associate 2018
- American Justice Association
- Georgia Southern University
- Technische Universtät Dortmund
- Florida Coastal School of Law
- Pro Bono Honors