Attorney Orlando, FL
Mr. Hill is a native Floridian and a former high school history teacher. In addition to being an attorney in Farah and Farah’s Orlando Office, he is also an adjunct professor for the Seminole State College legal studies department. Mr. Hill believes Farah and Farah is an outstanding firm which mentors their attorneys in strong litigation and trial advocacy skills. Mr. Hill has tried cases in small claims, county, and circuit court. He has tried cases in circuit court for both insurance companies and injured victims. He has also tried criminal cases. Most recently, in 2020, he obtained a confidential, collective settlement for $1.9 million. He is the past president of the Volusia County Bar Association and a former member of the Dunn Blount Inn of Court.
Proud member of
- The Florida Bar
- United State District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- United States Supreme Court
- Stetson University B.A., M.Ed, Ed.S
- Florida A&M University School of Law J.D.
- Duke University School of Law M.L.S.