Attorney Tampa, FL
Candace Hartley, (known as “Cea” to her colleagues and friends) recently joined Farah & Farah as an attorney to expand the firm into Tampa, Florida. She graduated from Francis Marion University magna cum laude as a full-scholar athlete, earning multiple athletic, leadership, and academic honors and awards, including being an ESPN Softball All-American.
She went on to receive her Juris Doctor from Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville. She graduated with Pro Bono Honors, a Certificate in Business Law and Legal Research and Writing, and received the FCSL Law Student Recognition Award for her leadership skills as voted by her peers
While in law school Cea clerked for Harrell and Harrell, PA, served on the Student Bar Association Executive Board for 2 years, interned with the Jacksonville Jaguars Legal Department, and coached softball, part-time, at Episcopal School of Jacksonville as a pitching coach. Her experience as a law clerk ignited her passion for personal injury work and after graduating law school began her career as a personal injury attorney representing injured parties in automobile accident, premise liability, negligent security, products liability, medical malpractice, and nursing home negligence cases.
In the spring of 2015, Cea was inducted to her undergraduate Athletic Hall of Fame, as the first female athlete to be inducted in the school’s history.
In her spare time, Cea enjoys coaching and playing softball, volunteering as a Guardian ad Litem and traveling.
Proud member of
- The Florida Bar
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association
- Francis Marion University, Florence, SC
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville
- Personal Injury
- Auto & Trucking Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- $1.6 million- Bicyclist tibia was fractured by a commercial vehicle- required multiple surgeries and got infected.
- $250,000.00- Client was rear-ended by distracted teenager. She required multiple a lumbar surgery.
- $300,000.00- Client fell off a ladder that a homeowner placed in a dangerous area. Client fractured 3 vertebra and required surgery. He was out of work for nearly 3 months. But we got him the surgery he needed and back to work-feeling better than ever.