Attorney Jacksonville, FL
Caitlin Clarke is an attorney with Farah & Farah. Originally from Winter Park, Florida, Caitlin received her bachelor’s degree from Flagler College, in Saint Augustine, Florida. While working and living abroad, Caitlin realized she had a passion for helping the underdog, and returned to the states to become an attorney.
Caitlin graduated from Savannah Law School with honors, in the top ten of her class. While attending Savannah Law, Caitlin served as the Development Editor for the Savannah Law Review; competed as a member of the Moot Court Honor Board, and was the founder and President of the Savannah Law School Maritime Law Society. Additionally, Caitlin served as a Law Clerk for the Honorable John E. Morse, Jr. in the Chatham County Superior Court, which afforded her the rare opportunity to see firsthand how judges’ offices operate behind the scenes.
More About Caitlin
Caitlin has always worked in Plaintiff’s personal injury law because she knows that those who are injured, or have a loved one that has been injured, need strong advocacy to protect their interests from insurance companies. Caitlin’s continued client-focused representation has resulted in a track record of successful case resolutions.
When she isn’t practicing law, Caitlin prefers to spend her time as close to the salt-water as possible, with her husband Neil, and their two dogs Charlie and Porter. Caitlin was recognized as one of the American Institute of Trial Lawyers- Top 40 Under 40.
- Flagler College (B.A. 2013)
- Savannah Law School; cum laude (J.D. 2017)
- CALI Award: E-Discovery
- Honors Awards: Ethics; Intellectual Property Crimes; Sales & Secured Transactions; Torts
- State Bar of Georgia – 2018
- State Bar of Florida – 2019
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The State Bar of Georgia
- Savannah Bar Association & SBA – Young Lawyers Division
- SEALI – Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute
- The William Jay Society
- Phi Alpha Delta International Law Fraternity
- The Chester Bedell American Inn of Court
- American Institute of Trial Lawyers- Top 40 Under 40