We'll Review YOUR CASE FOR FREE!
Accidents at Someone's Home
Their negligence shouldn’t result in your hardship.
Your injury didn’t happen out of the blue. Someone was at fault.
And it was probably the person who owns the home, manages the property, or maintains the facilities. Even if they didn’t mean to cause harm – or if they were unaware of dangerous conditions on the property – they might still be responsible.
It’s your right to hold them accountable and seek compensation for your injuries. At Farah & Farah, we know you might not “have it out” for the responsible parties. You may simply want justice, and you’re entitled to it! You also need a way to pay for the medical care you needed after the injury.
You can and should seek compensation through a personal injury claim or lawsuit. Our attorneys can help you navigate the legal system and get the justice you deserve.
We’re experts in premises liability cases.
In Florida and Georgia, “licensee” is the legal term for people who are invited to a property for a non-commercial purpose. If you’re a licensee on someone’s property and you get injured due to their negligence, you may be eligible for compensation.
If you’ve been injured in an accident at someone else’s residence in Florida or Georgia, our attorneys can help you:
- Find a doctor to treat your injuries and perform a complete medical assessment
- Investigate the conditions that contributed to your injury
- Work with medical providers to reduce medical bills, so you take home more money
- Complete all paperwork from hospitals and insurance providers
- Seek compensation for medical costs and lost wages resulting from your injuries
- Fight for the maximum possible settlement or verdict, so you get the justice and compensation you’re entitled to
If we don’t win your case, you don’t pay.
All the time we’re working on your case – investigating the incident, helping you find a doctor, working on paperwork – we don’t bill you a dime. At Farah & Farah, our fees only come from your settlement or verdict, not your wallet.
Your out-of-pocket costs for our attorneys is $0.00. Simple as that.
There’s zero risk in contacting Farah & Farah to discuss your case! Let’s get the justice you deserve and the compensation you need to cover costs. Contact Farah & Farah today!