Accidents at a Business
The business wasn’t looking out for your safety. Now you’re injured.
Let’s be clear: You’re the victim of incredible unfairness.
When you enter a place of business, you have an expectation of safety. If you’re injured due to dangerous conditions or the negligence of staff, you’re not at fault and you should not be responsible for all monetary costs resulting from the accident.
You deserve to be compensated for your hardship. A personal injury claim or lawsuit can help you obtain the financial support you’re entitled to.
At Farah & Farah, our attorneys know that you’re in the midst of a terrible situation. We can help you navigate the legal system, fight false assertions from the business or its insurance company, and get the compensation you need to get your life back on track.
Our attorneys are EXPERTS IN PREMISES LIABILITY.
If you’re a patron or even a guest at a business, you’re a “business invitee” according to Florida and Georgia law. As an invitee, you have a reasonable expectation of safety. In most cases, you are not completely responsible when dangerous conditions on the property result in your injury.
If you’ve been injured at a business in Florida or Georgia, our attorneys may be able to help you:
- Find the best doctor to treat your injuries and obtain a comprehensive medical assessment
- Visit the business and investigate the conditions that led to your injury
- Work with medical providers to reduce your medical bills, so you take home more money
- Handle all paperwork and filings required by hospitals and insurance companies
- Seek compensation for medical bills and lost wages resulting from the accident
- Obtain the maximum settlement or verdict possible, so you can cover your bills and stop worrying about the financial fallout from your accident
Businesses are often liable for these COMMON ACCIDENTS:
- Trips, slips, and falls
- Exposure to toxic substances
- Animal attacks
- Physical assault on the property
- Inadequate security
- Malfunctioning elevators or escalators
- Falling objects