Florida Club Drug Crimes Lawyer
Legal Representation for Those Charged in Florida
What was initially supposed to be a fun night out celebrating with friends has quickly turned into a legal nightmare. Following a typical stop along the beach or highway, police discovered narcotics, known as “club drugs”, in your vehicle. Now you and your friends have been arrested, booked for possession and given your obligatory phone call. If you want to successfully beat the charges and keep your record clean, you are going to need the help of an experienced Florida criminal defense attorney. Call Farah & Farah as soon as possible and schedule an appointment to discuss your legal options. For years we have been defending individuals just like you and we know what it takes to build a strong defense around drug related charges.
Speak with a member of our team today at (904) 263-4610.
Keep in mind though, that time is of the essence. Jacksonville police, along with state authorities and prosecutors are relentless in their pursuit of drug convictions. They will use every tactic available, even it if falls outside the boundaries of quality detective work. So while your arrest may be on the books, the evidence they claim backs up their collar may be lacking in substance. It is our job as your attorney to find the weak link in their case and question any proof they may have collected improperly. We will fight for your right to a fair trial and together we will help you avoid some of the common complications that come with a drug conviction, such as:
- Inability to secure employment in the future
- A permanent stain on your record
- Fines and court costs
- Prison time
Call today or submit your inquiry online and we will contact you shortly, with more information.
What is a “Club Drug”?
Club drugs came into prominence in the late 1980s, with “raver” culture and all night parties that encouraged reckless behavior. The substances are synthetic in nature and tend to create powerful sensations of euphoria or ecstasy. On top of that, they are highly addictive and the source of a number of very serious health problems such as heart attacks, seizures and cognitive degeneration. Some of the most commonly abused club drugs include:
- Ecstasy – an amphetamine-based, hallucinogenic control substance that boosts metabolism and gives the feeling of increased energy.
- GHB – a powerful sedative that provides a deep sense of euphoria in users. If used in conjunction with alcohol, it can quickly lead to a person being rendered unconscious.
- Special K – Ketamine is an anesthetic that people have been known to steal from veterinary hospitals. It can be smoked or injected directly, giving users a strong hallucinatory experience along and outright sedation.
Don’t Wait Until it is Too Late
Call Farah & Farah today and speak with a member of our criminal defense team about your case. You have rights – let us help you utilize them. (904) 263-4610.